The A306 full-body zero gravity massage chair can bring you a perfect massage experience. There are 12 automatic massage functions and five massage techniques, and you can freely adjust the speed, width, and intensity, making it more suitable for your massage needs.
Rated Time: 10/15/20/25 Minutes
Net Weight: 205 LBS
Packing weight: 249 LBS
Shipping Box Dimensions: 63.78”*30.3”*33.5’‘
- Max Load Weight: 300 LBS
- Recommended Height Range:6.1 ft
- Seat Width:20.08”
Safety Structure: Class I
***Notice: This product is not suitable for people with high blood pressure and heart disease.
I have a issue with a delivery date on this product. I worked with Scott and he resolved this issue immediately and made the mistake right. I HIGHLY RECOMNEND THIS PRODUCT THE SERVICE AND THIS COMPANY !!! This company backs its products and believes wholeheartedly that customer service is top priority!! Great product and a real relief of any pains you might be suffering outstanding worth every penny spent !!! Thank you so very much
Its very relaxing but the rollers on my lower back are strong & have to cushion them (with a small pillow) for comfort on my boney frame.
Given the price (much cheaper than everywhere else I looked), I was very skeptical about this massage chair. However, it arrived at our door within 5 days of ordering. perfectly crated. Unpacking and attaching the foot rest takes all of 5 minutes. It is on rollers, so even though it's heavy, it moves relatively easy. The faux leather is soft and smooth with absolutely no blemishes. The operation is easy and very enjoyable. We did find that it was about an inch wider than the door it had to go through, but Massage Chair Max responded promptly to my request for a video as to how to remove the arms so that it would fit through the door. They constantly followed up with me and were impressive with their diligence. I bought this chair for my office and all the employees absolutely love it. I highly recommend this chair and this supplier!
1) Low Price
2) Body-Scan technology
3) Whisper-quiet operation
4) Asthetically-pleasing. Looks more beautiful than $5000 massage chairs in my opinion
5) Therapeutic lighting
6) bluetooth speakers with excellent sound
7) performs strong stretch massage
8) 12 pre-programed massages
9) Voice control is easy to do
10) Comes pre-assembled, only have to assemble leg rest on
11) Fast shipping. Got mine in 4 days
12) Capable of zero-gravity recline
13) Light-weight at 200lbs. higer end models can weigh over 350 lbs
14 foot-rest capable of extending to accommodate taller individuals
15) heated lumbar
16) Stitching quality is high.
1) Chair contains only one roller per foot, not 3 rollers per foot as advertised
2) no calf kneading massage, only airbag massage on the calf area
3) leg components lack heating element. (only lumbar has heating)
4) Leg rest does not extend automatically, user has to physically push on it
5) Chair lacks hip-area air bags
6) Arm airbags not segmented
7) Low number of air bags. (higher end chairs have over 50 air bags)
8) lack touchscreen control
9) lack 4D roller functionality.
10) Kneading/tapping component has only 4 rollers. (Higher end chairs have 6 or even 8 rollers)
11) Massaging rollers are not heated.
(Overall 4 stars, because price is low for what it does)